2010年3月15日

About it & me... (week 1)

Want to become like her?



Do you really know how to use them?





Hello my dear readers, thanks for willing to read my blog.

I am the girl who is now a senior student in English Language and Literature Department at TCU, and I will graduate after 3 months.

I think to write a blog which is about what I am interesting in is really great, so COSMETOLOGY become the first choice in my mind. The reasons why I start to write my blog is that this is one part of my homework, but the most important and serious reason is that I want to do the research about COSMETOLOGY and share to everybody.

People love beauty, and so do I. To beautify ourselves isn't bad, because we can use it every place and every time. Why I want to choose this is that I am now taking the cosmetics lessons and have to take cosmetology license later, for learning it I can apply it when I need to work, have interviews, take part in some formal occasions. To write something related to cosmetic can not only make me learn hard about it, but also make a win-win situation like sharing to readers.


The following weeks I will introduce how to realize the skin, the basic skin-care concepts, the professional skin-care methods, how to use the cosmetic tools, how to make-up and so on.
Hoping that you can start to know what COSMETOLOGY is by my following articles.

See you and have a good day!

by Cindy



★Vocabulary★

cos·me·tol·o·gy
(n) The study or art of cosmetics and their use. The art or practice of the beautification of the skin, hair, or nails.

from http://www.thefreedictionary.com/cosmetology

沒有留言:

張貼留言